SIA -Security and Intelligence Advising-
Is an international organization specialized in security, intelligence and protection advising, founded in Israel and formed by a selected group of professionals with skills and expertise of the highest standards and proven track. SIA´s experts advise, plan and organize security, intelligence and protection programs for the most important private companies, institutions and governments worldwide.
SIA´s services cover a broad range of disciplines, matched with unparalleled experience in many of the world's most demanding and dangerous places. SIA operates in the following areas: Security, Investigation and Training. Furthermore, SIA provides consultancy services for the implementation and training of anti- terrorist forces and units against narcotraffic, including advising in the purchase processes of equipment needed for the units aforementioned.
In addition, services provided by SIA not only respond to the highest efficiency standards, but are also carried out within the boundaries of a strong Ethical Code as well as with respect for the current legal requirements, clients' own policies and particular conditions of the environment.
Among the projects SIA has developed or is in the process of developing for customers we can mention:
- Planning of comprehensive systems of security for diamond mines in Africa;
- Implementation of anti-terrorist units in countries in Africa, the Middle East and Latin America;
- Implementation and training of state intelligence organizations and units in Latin America;
- Implementation of VIP protection units in several countries in Africa and Latin America;
- Consulting in security and investigation for banks, financial entities and insurance companies;
- Implementation of comprehensive security systems and of consulting in security and loss prevention for large supermarkets and retailers;
- Commercial intelligence investigations and countermeasures for pharmaceutical laboratories in Latin America and USA;
- Implementation of security systems for large oil and power facilities in South America and Central America;
- Training of security managers of large companies and independent consultants in America, Africa and the Middle East;
- Organization ofInternational Conferences about terrorism and counter-terrorism.